Dalhousie University Master of Engineering Industrial Engineering
Dalhousie University Master of Engineering : Dalhousie University provides a Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering for a period of two years.
This program is an on-campus, thesis-based course provided on a full-time basis. The cell delivers numerous degrees such as: MEng Industrial Engineering (two years) MASc Industrial Engineering is (two years) Ph.D. Industrial Engineering (three-four years) Candidates entering this course come from a variety of backgrounds, which also comprise Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, and many more.
Each candidate is delivered with a personal work area in one of the graduate candidate offices. University delivers the flexibility to complete the engineering course between 12-18 months.
Ample computer properties are accessible, and many candidates are also delivered with teaching and research assistantships. The candidate-faculty ratio of this course is 16:1 which delivers close interaction between professor and candidates.
The regions of research comprise operations research, ergonomics, and a variety of other areas related to the professor’s specialties.
Dalhousie’s cell of Industrial Engineering is home to staff members who engage candidates both in the classroom and in the laboratory with real-world problems and occasions to work on leading-edge research.
The regular salary goes up to 53,001 USD after completion of the course. Candidates must have finished a four-year bachelor’s degree from a documented university.
The least GPA of a minimum of 3.0/4.33 (B grade) in the last 60 credit hours of study is obligatory to be eligible for the course. Indian candidates are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility standards: Finished a four-year undergraduate degree with an upper second class in a pertinent field from a recognized university or college.
Candidates with bachelor’s degrees in computer science or engineering from Indian universities are fortified to submit their JEE or else GATE scores.
Document list required:
- Online registration form and fees: candidates have to fill out the online form and submit the registration fees.
- Resume of the candidate: Outline of academic achievements as well as awards, publications, relevant work, or else volunteer experience.
- Two Professional References: Referees (Teachers, guidance counsellors, as well as Professors) should comment on academics, and references should submit along with the application system.
- Personal Statement: It must comprise a brief overview of themselves, strengths, and any work experience and/or education that candidates have.
- Transcripts: candidates have to submit transcripts from all universities/institutes attended, World Education Services Assessments, as well as English Language Proficiency exam scores.
- Statement of Intent: Reasons or else intentions for pursuing studies in this course, counting a description of former experience.
- Confirmation of Employment Form: candidates should be emailed as an attachment by the candidate or referee.
- Proof of name change: Mandatory only if name discrepancies exist between transcripts/assessments/exam scores and other registration documents. Samples of proof: Marriage/divorce certificates, two copies of government-issued ID that comprise a former and present name and date of birth.
- ELP Scores: candidates have to give their English language proficiency scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other exam scores.